Terms & Conditions
Gala Motors Ltd Terms and Conditions are a set of regulations and guidelines that the Buyer must agree to in order to use Gala Motors Ltd services: place orders for Items from Gala Motors online shop and place orders for Items by the phone/email. It acts as a legal Sales Contract between Gala Motors Ltd (the Seller) who has the Webpage and provides other order services and the You (the Buyer) who access Gala Motors Website and uses other order services (online, by phone and email or ect).
When the Buyer is ordering Items from the Seller, the Buyer is considered to have understood and accepted the Seller’s Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions (Contract) will be interpreted in accordance with English and EU Law.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
• The Seller will sell and the Buyer will purchase the Item in accordance with any quotation or offer of the Seller, which is accepted by the Buyer, or any order of the Buyer which is accepted by the Seller.
• No variation to these Terms and Conditions could be applied unless agreed in Writing between the the Seller and the Buyer.
• The Seller’s employees are not entitled to make any representations regarding the Item unless they have Seller’s written confirmation, which should present to the Buyer.
• If the Item is to be delivered to the Buyer, risk in this Item will pass to the Buyer once delivery of the goods from the Supplier to the Client has taken place. Whatever happens first, the risk will pass to the Buyer, when the Items are entrusted to it, set aside for its collection or the Buyer chooses to collect the Items itself.
• When the Seller gives an advice (verbal or written) to the Buyer, the advice given is suggestive (no inspection undertaken) only and the advice should be checked by the Buyer with an existing order. Where advice is given after visual inspection by the Seller, the advice shall be an opinion only.
• The Seller will not be liable for any delays in performance or for non-performance due to unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond our control.
• The Seller shall accept no liability for death or personal injury unless caused directly by the Sellers failure to take proper care (carelessness).
• In these Terms and Conditions, the following words have the following
• the Seller – the company, who is selling Items to customers. Trading name Gala Motors Ltd. Trading address: 4 Kelvin Road, Benfleet, Essex, SS7 4QB. Contact details: telephone number: 01268795700, email address: email@example.com. Registered office: 26 Leigh Road, East Leigh, Hampshire, SO50 9DT. Company’s registration number: 8077174.
• the Buyer – person, company or other legal entity which places an order, accepts a quotation and buys any Items which are accepted by the Seller. It includes all employees, servants, agents, company chiefs or sub-contractors of any such person, company or other legal entity.
• the Terms and Conditions – standard Terms and Conditions of sale set out in the Terms and Conditions document and could include any special Terms and Conditions agreement agreed in writing between the Seller and the Buyer.
• the Item – any product (any part for Item) which the Seller is to providing/selling to the Buyer in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
• the Contract – official document, which means any agreement between the Seller and the Buyer for the sale of the Item and which includes these Terms and Conditions, the Invoice and any special terms agreed in writing by an authorized representative of the Seller and the Buyer.
• the Invoice/Receipt – a document with the list of Items/Services provided to a Buyer together with they cost, for the payment at the time.
• the Order – a request to sell, supply or deliver Item;
• the Product List – a list of all Items that the Seller sells to the Buyer.
• the Delivery Location – the place where delivery of the Item is to take place as agreed by the Buyer and the Seller.
• the Delivery – the process of delivering parcels or Item.
• the Delivery date – an approximate and variable date on which the Item is to be delivered as specified in the Buyer’s order and accepted by the Seller.
• the Price – the amount of money expected, required, or given in payment for agreed Item. The price is payable by the Buyer to the Seller for the Item/Items (purchased Item) which set out to the Buyer. Exclusive VAT or other taxes and charges.
• the Working day/Business day – a day Monday to Saturday which the Seller is ordinarily open for business excluding any Bank Holidays and Statutory Holidays.
• in Writing – the form of document, which could be emailed, printed, written on paper blank or facsimile.
• Website/Webpage – a set of pages of information on the internet, about Item and services which we are providing, published by company, organization or single person.
• These Gala Motors Ltd Terms and Conditions will be incorporated into the Sales Contract. Other purported Terms and Conditions which the Buyer could seek to include into the Contract will be automatically rejected by the Gala motors Ltd.
• Gala Motors Ltd sells the Items, which are used Ford vehicle parts. Ford model: Galaxy, S-Max, Mondeo, Kuga 2007 onwards. We will notify the Buyer, if will be any variations on the Items.
• All listed Items will be checked, descripted, detailed, spray marked, security tagged and priced. The specification for the all Items shall be set out in the Seller’s website or any other documentation.
• The quantity of the Items shall be detailed and agreed between the Seller and the Buyer by the phone, email, online and set out on the Invoice/Receipt.
• All Items are listed on Gala Motors Website and Ebay page.
• The Buyer is offering to buy the Item on the basics of Terms and Conditions by placing the order with the Seller through the phone, Website, email, Ebay and ect.
• These Terms and Conditions are confirming, that all orders placed by the Buyer are subject to acceptance by the Seller.
• Orders must identify the Items, part numbers, quantities, prices and ect.
• The Buyer is fully responsible for ensuring that the terms of any order are accurate, properly checked and completed.
• No order submitted by the Buyer shall be considered to be accepted by the Seller unless and until confirmed in writing by an authorized representative of the Seller.
• If the Buyer fails to make any payment on the due date, the Seller shall be entitled to cancel the order.
• Some orders may not be cancelled or rescheduled without Seller’s written confirmation/agreement.
• Some orders are subject to availability of our stock and the Seller reserves all rights to vary or amend the specification of Items without notice unless it’s agreed in writing with the Buyer.
• The order, which has been placed by the Buyer and accepted by the Seller, is not cancellable without the written agreement of the Seller. The Seller will only accept the cancellation request on a condition that the Buyer is liable to pay cancellation and restocking fees (fees are variable and will be confirmed with the Buyer in writing).
• The Seller reserves all rights to change technical or clerical errors in any order without notice.
• Special orders for Item which is not normally stocked by Seller are non-cancelable and non-refundable.
• The Seller is not going to accept orders from any Buyer who has not supplied the Seller with references satisfactory to the Seller.
• The price of the Items are those prices specified on the front of the invoice/receipt or on the Website.
• The price of the Item shall be the price as confirmed in writing, online or by the phone by the Seller to the Buyer.
• The price for the Items shall be exclusive of any value added tax (VAT) and any other applicable charges, delivery costs and ect.
• The Item price quotations shall automatically expire in two (2) days from the date issued.
• The Seller reserves all rights, by giving notice to the Buyer at any time before delivery, to increase the price of the Item or to cancel the Item.
• Dispatch/delivery prices are quoted for United Kingdom only. Delivery prices to Europe, Ireland or other countries are varying, please confirm it with the Seller before ordering the Item.
6. PAYMENT TERMS
• The Seller shall invoice the Buyer for the payment/sum due the ordered Item.
• Payment for Item is required to be paid in full, upfront and payable by the Buyer. VAT will be automatically added to the final Invoice/Receipt.
• Payment shall be made by debit or credit card, PayPal or bank transfer (all fees are carried by the Buyer).
• Invoices/receipts for payment will be issued after the payment is made or upon request.
• Failure to pay by the due date/time shall entitle the Seller to suspend or cancelled the order and as well to suspend or cancelled the delivery of all orders.
• The Buyer is liable for all extra taxes or charges which are not included in delivery/packing cost.
• The time for payment of the price of the Items shall be the priority.
7. DISPATCH AND DELIVERY AND COLLECTION
• All orders will be dispatched same day (if purchased by 2pm) with a 24 or 48 hours’ courier (depends on parcel size), barring any unforeseen circumstances.
• Buyers are welcome to collect purchased the Item from the main Gala Motors office in between 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, and 9am – 3pm Saturday (exclusive Bank Holidays).
• The delivery of the Item shall take place at the address specified (to an accessible delivery location) by the Buyer. For the benefit, we will ask to provide a mobile contact number once you have purchased a part.
• The Buyer shall allow the Delivery company access to Buyer’s premises and shall ensure that a responsible person shall be at the premises of delivery to take delivery, check the Item and to sign for them. The Buyer must check the Item on delivery or on collection as the case may be, before signing delivery/collection note.
• The Delivery Date is approximate and estimate only and time for delivery shall not be of the essence.
• If the Delivery company delivers the Items at any time after the Delivery Date the Seller shall have no liability in respect of late delivery.
• Seller shall not be liable for any Items loss or damage, a delay or failure to deliver Items by a specific date.
• A delayed delivery of the order does not entitle the Buyer to cancel this or other deliveries.
• The Seller shall not be responsible for any charges, if the Buyer fails to take the delivery or fails to give particular delivery instructions for the delivery. The delivery shall be considered to have taken place and the Buyer shall pay to the Seller all costs and expenses including storage and ect.
8. RETURN, REFUND, EXCHANGE AND WARRANTY
• Ordered items can be returned within 30 days from the date of the purchase. All items, which needs to be return to Seller, must be original condition as have been sent out to the Buyer.
• The Buyer is liable for all return and exchange costs.
• If you would like to return the Item, you must contact and inform (give return details) the Seller as soon as possible by email, phone or using Gala Motors Website.
• No Item should be returned to the Seller without the agreement in writing of the Seller.
• All our parts are spray marked and security tagged. Any interference with our parts or the security tags will make your warranty/return void.
• Where Items ordered by the Buyer are alleged to be defective, the Buyer agrees to return such Items to the Seller for inspection and report.
• The refund (exclusive dispatching/packing charges) will be issued once part is tested and security tags are checked.
• All claims, in connection of delivery or damage to Items reasonably visible on inspection (on the Delivery day), must be made to the Seller within 24 hours of the time of the delivery.
• If the Item is in the original condition and with security tags, you may exchange the Item for another Item, which will fit for you (if there is any difference in the price, the Buyer is liable to pay and the Seller is liable to refund) in the first 30 days from the date of purchase.
• The Buyer has 30 days (from delivery date) limited warranty from the date of purchase.
• Vehicle parts modified or adapted by the Buyer shall no longer be warranted by the manufacturer or the Seller no longer liable for any failures.
9. CONTACTS, FEEDBACKS OR COMPLAINTS
• If the Buyer/new Customer would like to contact us, leave feedback or complain, please use these contact options:
1. Office phone number: (+44) 01268795700;
2. Mobile phone number: (+44) 07454116029;
3. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
4. Website: www.galamotors.co.uk;
5. Posting address/ Main office: Gala Motors Ltd, 4 Kelvin Road, Benfleet, Essex, SS7 4QB, United Kingdom.